- Not surprise there. But what about the CIA and NSA who's been spying on Russia formerly USSR since WW2? Didn't those two agency were created after WW2 to listen and monitor everything on the planet especially the eastern bloc during the cold war? ...
Top tags: US, surveillance, NSA, Trump, Russia.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.25
- This is nothing new. This is called "man in the middle" attack. By masquerading yourself as an access point, you could get everyone transmission within range and record their data. I personally experience this at airport. Hong Kong, Shanghai and ...
Top tags: hacker, fake, experience, airport, space.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- Why Australia? I though the Philippines are like brother to the US? Secondly, every time they run a surveillance on foreign soil, they will pick up everything in return and wouldn't share that information with the local government. As a result, ...
Top tags: US, government, surveillance, terrorism, soil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- If I were the EU, I don;t give a damn about the US-UK surveillance law. We all know that internet is without borders. So, if you access Google or Facebook from Europe, you wouldn't even know where the data is kept since the server is spread all over ...
Top tags: Facebook, Google, EU, Europe, surveillance law.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- Hmm! I don't think this is real. It could be a scam. In fact, as much as black hat hacker tend to ask for ransom, they will not the entire private key to the buyer. They only give something on the surface while the remains of the code is still ...
Top tags: hacker, ransomware, surface, ransom, payments.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Aha ha ha! I've been to one of the Defcon back in the early 00's. And I can tell you that it's full of imagination. Over there, top class hacker (in some sense) also demo how many of the company in the world are still ignoring the important of cyber ...
Top tags: hacker, cyber security, imagination, playgrounds, still ignoring.
- Wow, that's another stupidity in the bitcoin world. After Mt. Gox, blockchain.info, Poloniex and Bitfinex, doesn't people learn anything for the past 8 years? I think they are conspire or losing money in this case. Why the people want to put ...
Top tags: Stupidity, exchange, USD, lose money, world stupidity.
- CA has said a Device Management System (DMS) it seeks to introduce is only intended to prevent counterfeit phones and stolen ones from being used. However, Safaricom argues the fact that CA has failed to adequately address concerns it raised, can ...
Top tags: devices, risk, Installation, telephone, personal details.
- They targeted government officials at the end of 2015 by sweet talking their way past Verizon and Comcast staff on the phone so they could access their victims' ISP accounts. How in the world the CIA that supposedly can secure a communication line ...
Top tags: hacker, CIA, dumb, victim, Verizon.
#survellance: Full Disclosure the Nemisis of Privacy, page 9