- My computer totally froze today and this message popped u that said something along the line of "UNAUTHORIZED PERSON: An unauthorized person is trying to steal passwords and information from your computer!" and I quickly shut off my computer. When ...
- 01/16/17 17:43: (by bc007)
Top tags: problem, Facebook, password, virus, solution.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.64
- Is it legal to record someone committing a crime? "In the future, everyone will be famous for 15minutes", Andy Warhol With the advancement of technology and many social media platform that available on the internet, people can take a picture or ...
- 01/06/17 17:34: In between - Use your common sense when making recording and publishing (by ZeeYonce)
- 01/13/17 09:38: Yes - This is a free world. Everyone can record and publish anything (by Opas)
- 01/14/17 16:41: In between - Use your common sense when making recording and publishing (by radamat)
Top tags: privacy, countries, law, technologies, software.
- Aha ha ha! This is the reason why the best hackers on the planet are not working for a government nor any private organization. They are existed in the digital world in bits and electrons and they do not like to be pushed around. I should give my ...
Top tags: hacker, government, digital, victim, breach.
- What's the odds that the attack originated from the North? Crazy Kim might try to find some more info to discredit the South even further. I wonder why they keep this investigation under tight security. The people already know that Park were ...
Top tags: hacker, security, investigation, leak, investigators.
- So, the cyber war is getting more and more intense every day. No wonder that since the last US election, these thing has catapulted to a different level. And with Obama executive order to keep pressuring Russia, I believe that the government agency ...
Top tags: hacker, US, digital, Russia, election.
- Well, the freedom of expression still there, but it doesn't mean that the people who wrote that won't be monitored by the government. Regarding net neutrality it will only affect the US. Of course with the way that the US plan to persecute anyone ...
Top tags: US, government, law, digital, Trump.
- Aha ha ha! If you look closely, it's not the virus or ransom ware that cause the problem. It's the dumbass people at the HR department that cause trouble. We called them redundancy of the department of redundancy. Why? Because in the corporation, ...
Top tags: problem, virus, Microsoft, fake, political.
- Well, put it this way, the CCTV cameras are connected into the central networking system no matter what it is. The controller must also be secured since it's a common practice. In reality, most of the government agency take things for granted, i.e., ...
Top tags: devices, safe, cameras, court, CCTV.
- To be honest, I think they fall to many internet pranks. The fact that the intelligence community monitor every channel in this world have made them paranoia and delusional beyond belief. But, not limited to 4chan which is favorite to many people. I ...
Top tags: US, channel, beliefs, paranoia, delusional.
- It ain't gonna happen unless some miracles occurs in the final week of his presidency. If Obama wants to pardon Snowden, he should give it last Christmas as a gift. Instead he gave pardon to 8 turkeys and many drug dealers in the country which ...
Top tags: countries, crime, Snowden, Obama, Turkey.
#survellance: Full Disclosure the Nemisis of Privacy